[pp.int.general] O.T.: april 25: tribute to Emilio Salgari

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Wed Apr 21 20:40:51 CEST 2010

I got this email a bit late.

Sure his suicide note links to our movement, but the history of his
family (father and son also commiting suicide) can't help to make him a
venerable one, too easy to blame him...

If we want to have an icon for such a thing and make some tribute to
that person, well, probably we can find someone better. There's loads of
artists who died in misery and their rights are being exploded by rogue
3rd parties.

Another example which is even easier to get some attention about
copyright: Stieg Larsson.
His couple hasn't seen a single cent for his books, whilst the family
who he broke up his relationship is making huge amounts of money. That
blames our current IP schema, pointing to a well known artists with
noble values, whilst being hard to backfire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stieg_Larsson
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stieg_Larsson

Regards,

Kenneth