[pp.int.general] O.T.: april 25: tribute to Emilio Salgari

quemener.yves at free.fr quemener.yves at free.fr
Wed Apr 21 19:03:56 CEST 2010

----- "Enrique Herrera Noya" <quiquetux at gmail.com> a écrit :

> El 21/04/10 10:44, Kenneth Peiruza escribió:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >     I like the idea, but need further information about that person
> in
> > order to ensure it can't be counterproductive. If I can't see
> anything
> > wrong, I completely agree.
> >

> Biography of Emilio Salgari

I think the most important part of his bio is his suicide note, which is, according to wikipedia :

"To you that have grown rich from the sweat of my brow while keeping myself and my family in misery, I ask only that from those profits you find the funds to pay for my funeral. I salute you breaking my pen."

Not being very knowledgeable of the authorship copyright in Italy in 1909, I fear that the use of such a symbol could backfire, but if after careful inspection it shows that the symbol is exactly what we need, why not ?