[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

kenneth@contralaguerra.org kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Wed Apr 21 22:18:16 CEST 2010

Rodrigo,

Read email twice , about what do you write, I suggest you to read it several times before submit.

BTW, to blame me, use reply to my message instead of anyone else, it eases understanding It.

Please, also realize that I referred to usa border policy, nothing to do with your country, inform yourself better, as they can do so, and they do.

This way, next time, you will not look like a stupid guy, no mather what skin color do you have. I am not a sociable or hypocrite guy. I didn't knew you nor attacked you, now I don't like you, that's why I am not being nice.

I can understand by your emails In this list that you probably had a bad day, well, please unstressin some other way.

Your party lost money, sad, no irony, I lost my personal cash and didn't came here to cry, so please, shout up.

Sent from my phone