[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Thu Apr 22 18:03:27 CEST 2010

Am 21.04.2010 19:51, schrieb Alex:
> i agree. 1 vote per country makes no sense. and it also implies no
> flexibility whatsoever.

Well ok, let's compare other solutions. Lets see

1) Number of Votes Equal Party Members.

Let's say per 1000 Members/PPI Member Party you get 1 Vote... the result
would be that Germany would have the majority in PPI after we have most
members (Sweden is not a member of PPI). I am absolutly sure no other
Country would agree with that

2) Votes by Citicen
That would mean that the larges country rules PPI

3) Votes by Members per Cititzen in a country
If I am not wrong Luxembourg would rule PPI

No matter how you put it, one country would rule whole PPI in any case.
So the most fair solution is to have one vote by one member.
Do you have another solution?

Wolfgang