[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 05:00:38 CEST 2010

The criticisms are valid but we are the founders of PPI now. We are members
of an organization International Pirate Movement. It's time we roll up our
sleeves and start working together. The PPI was built by us all and we are
the only ones who can make it right.

It was a great experience to have known you even for a stream and would love
to meet them personally in the future. I think people are capable and very
committed. I hope we can share our experiences as much now and in the
future.

Rodrigo Pereira
Brazilian Pirate Party.