[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Alex formless at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:51:26 CEST 2010

i agree. 1 vote per country makes no sense. and it also implies no
flexibility whatsoever.
what if 1 country has more than 1 party? and what about organizations
like FSF, FCM,
IT-Pol, EFF, ORG, PPF, AEL, FKI, FFII etc etc. They could be part of
PPI. Officially.
basically they are part of the movement already, well... sort of.