[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Alex formless at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:02:07 CEST 2010

> The result of the event showed us how we are not
> enough _mature_. For instance, we need a better communication exchange and dynamic space for discussions.

You nailed it.
Btw, If anyone wants to find out more about PPI, all he needs to do is
visit the PPI forum ("A gathering point for all Pirate Parties,
present and future").
It's a DEAD forum, ok maybe not so dead, but it smells like necrosis
:-). Something needs to be done.

And here's a question from me: is there a way to find out whats going
on in PP-SE? except translating the official site using google. it's
clearly a communication
problem here which needs to be addressed aswell.