[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Fri Apr 23 11:06:13 CEST 2010

Am 22.04.2010 22:37, schrieb Jorge:
> I do not agree with the opinion in both sides of this discussion. But
> Mostrar romanizaçãoI could not stay silent in the face of certain
> comments.
>
> Wolfgang, the Brazillian Pirate Party accepted donations in the spirit
> of democracy, solidarity but also of the *freedom of ideas*. I can
> send your request to our list. Is interesting to know this kind of
> solidarity between pirates.
No of course there is no need to send me back my donation. This was an
ironic/sarcastic post - if someone demands to get back money for
something which was payed partly by donations I consider this simply
inacceptable. I donated, giving something so your deligate could
participate, from solidarity, as you mentioned it.
But the ironic and sarcasm of my post obviously didn't get through ;)

Wolfgang

--
"Hey, don't... don't say anything. Why don't you put it in an email, then I can ignore it at my pleasure." (http://www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com)