[pp.int.general] Open source and 5 years of copyright

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Tue Apr 27 21:13:37 CEST 2010

I'll let rms answer the questions you directed to him. But I'd like to
remind you that rms is not a member of the "open source community". Instead,
he is part of the free software community/movement, which is something
different, from the perspective of goals. The free software movement is
concerned about users' freedom when using software, while the open source
movement is much more focused on software quality and business interests
around software.

You will probably be interested in reading this:
http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/blog/2009/aug/18/rms-talks-pirate-party-uk/

Felipe Sanches
http://www.gnu.org/software/libredwg