[pp.int.general] Open source and 5 years of copyright

Alex formless at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:23:55 CEST 2010

5 years ago there was no such garbage as youtube, or twitter. ... no
google maps.
windowd xp x64 was a big thing 5 years ago... and Adobe Flash was
Macromedia Flash :-)

5 years is more than enough. 5 years, that's a LOT (in terms of both
human life and technology).
5 years, that's ~1826 days. i don't know if i'll be alive in 5 years.

anyway, that's not important. what's important is that long-term
copyrights are useless, anti-evolutionary and make no sense.

imho.