[pp.int.general] PP flag

Johan Karlsson johan at landslide.nu
Wed Apr 28 10:47:59 CEST 2010

Hi!

> I think the flag Maria was asking about,
> is for purpose of real flag on flagpole

Oh, I see. Makes sense when I think about it. :P

> so far the prices have been way too much (130 euros per flag).

We (Piratpartiet Service AB) have contacts that can produce that big flags
much cheaper than that. (About 50 - 75% cheaper.) If we can raise enough
interest (at least 10 flags, preferably more) Im happy to give a proper
quote.

The already printed flags are suitable for a 6 meter long flag pole. For a 9
meter pole a 150 x 240 cm flag is suitable.

Cheers
Johan