[pp.int.general] PP flag

Pasi Palmulehto scoffer at kofeiini.riippuvuus.net
Wed Apr 28 11:05:50 CEST 2010

> Hi!
>
> > I think the flag Maria was asking about,
> > is for purpose of real flag on flagpole
>
> Oh, I see. Makes sense when I think about it. :P
>
> > so far the prices have been way too much (130 euros per flag).
>
> We (Piratpartiet Service AB) have contacts that can produce that big
> flags much cheaper than that. (About 50 - 75% cheaper.) If we can
> raise enough interest (at least 10 flags, preferably more) Im happy to
> give a proper quote.
>
> The already printed flags are suitable for a 6 meter long flag pole.
> For a 9 meter pole a 150 x 240 cm flag is suitable.
>
> Cheers
> Johan

Nice. You can send me infos for 10-20 flags whenever you get some price
and other needed infos about them. I think biggest problem with current
flag isn't the size, but how thin it is. The fabric could be a bit
thicker if put on flagpole.

If you get them cheap enough, even 50 flags might be very easy to sell
as support product and to get big size advertisements with them :)
I suggest other parties to think about such flags too.
Johan, you can contact me best by mail pasi dot palmulehto -at-
piraattipuolue.fi

--
Pasi "Scoffa" Palmulehto
Leader of Finnish Pirate Party