[pp.int.general] PP flag

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov bogo at piratskapartia.bg
Wed Apr 28 11:36:38 CEST 2010

Yes, please send an offer for 20 and 50.

Bogo

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Pasi Palmulehto <
scoffer at kofeiini.riippuvuus.net> wrote:

> > Hi!
> >
> > > I think the flag Maria was asking about,
> > > is for purpose of real flag on flagpole
> >
> > Oh, I see. Makes sense when I think about it. :P
> >
> > > so far the prices have been way too much (130 euros per flag).
> >
> > We (Piratpartiet Service AB) have contacts that can produce that big
> > flags much cheaper than that. (About 50 - 75% cheaper.) If we can
> > raise enough interest (at least 10 flags, preferably more) Im happy to
> > give a proper quote.
> >
> > The already printed flags are suitable for a 6 meter long flag pole.
> > For a 9 meter pole a 150 x 240 cm flag is suitable.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Johan
>
> Nice. You can send me infos for 10-20 flags whenever you get some price
> and other needed infos about them. I think biggest problem with current
> flag isn't the size, but how thin it is. The fabric could be a bit
> thicker if put on flagpole.
>
> If you get them cheap enough, even 50 flags might be very easy to sell
> as support product and to get big size advertisements with them :)
> I suggest other parties to think about such flags too.
> Johan, you can contact me best by mail pasi dot palmulehto -at-
> piraattipuolue.fi
>

> --
> Pasi "Scoffa" Palmulehto
> Leader of Finnish Pirate Party

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Pirate Party Bulgaria
http://piratskapartia.bg

Blogger, FOSS and Mozilla advocate, Digital Rights Warrior.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/bogomep
Blog: http://mozgull.bogomil.info
CV: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bogomil
GPG: 0x03CCF750