[pp.int.general] Against Internet censorship

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 19:21:33 CEST 2010

Dear Cristian,

It would help if you published the background of this story along with
your letter online. Even publishing it in Romanian would help, since
it means we can spread the links further on Twitter.

I think I read something brief about this in the EDRi-gram a while
ago, but for PPI it seems more urgent to make a comment on the massive
increase in filtering and blocking proposals lately. In the last issue
of EDRi-gram they had a long article about blocking of gambling sites
(http://edri.org/edrigram/number8.16/gambling-websites-blocked-isp-europe).

Romanian situation is more like the Estonian a while ago, and the
Italian presently. Do we have Italians and Estonians on the list who
could help with blog commenting filters information?

/amelia

On 27 August 2010 13:03, Partidul Piratilor