[pp.int.general] Fwd: Fake Canadian Pirate Party twitter

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:15:53 CEST 2010

Is it that nutjob baptista dude again? Seems to be

The one that harasses the police forces and government agencies by
innundating them with 'crap' FOI requests (and I do mean crap, as in how
many toilet rolls each police station buys each month) and has had
injunctions taken out against him and someone else for harassment.

He's also been boasting that because of him and his actions, the freedom
of information laws have been made more restrictive (bad for everyone).

Dude will find  himself in jail for contempt before too long.

Andrew