[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

Alex formless at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:36:01 CET 2010

I will never support mr. Assange. He's backed by the CIA and the NSA,
and he's interested in money only. Where do you think he gets all
these tones of docs? This whole Most Wanted thing is an obvious
charade. I cannot believe people fall for this crap so easily. The
boys(couts) from Cryptome made a good analysis of the previous "leak"
in Oct. Check it out. http://cryptome.org/ I see they have some new
stuff on the subject. Btw they used to be part of the Wikileaks and
then had to leave because of fake documents and Assange's strictly
mercantile interests & shady allies.

so as Boris would say... fuck Assange...and Hillary too!