[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:46:57 CET 2010

The topic of the thread is " Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks".

Please, stay to it. If you don't want to support it, go somewhere else
and moan about it.

Wikileaks is a representation of the belief in Free-speech,
Transparency and Democracy. If we cannot unite in the support for the
persons representing wikileaks, it will be hard to represent anything
in the future.

This support does not have to be "unanimous", and will never be, but
this touches the core of our political movement.