[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:22:25 CET 2010

Hi Erik,
> Wikileaks is a representation of the belief in Free-speech,
> Transparency and Democracy.
In my opinion, Wikileaks is also a representation of the belief in
lawlesness, digital right of the strongest, and violation of every right
to privacy imaginable.
I would ask you not to try silencing the people in the Pirate movement
who are sceptical towards Wikileaks by stating that our support of
Wikileaks is an axiom and should not be discussed. I'd be happy if we
could lead a constructive dialogue on the topic as it does indeed touch
many of our core political ideas (including transparency and privacy,
two concepts which often contradict each other, as we have learned the
hard way in the German Pirate Party), but I decline to participate in a
discussion where one side considers itself right by definition.

Best regards,
Boris