[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

Marcus Kesler marcus at d-usa.info
Thu Dec 2 16:35:06 CET 2010

I know one issue I have agreed with in the past is the concerns raised
by some of the human rights group. I am very supportive of making sure
we are able to know what our governments are up to, but we also need to
try to protect individuals. Information should be redacted as much as
possible to protect individuals IMO. Is the mission of Wikileaks
something good? I think so. Could they do things better? I think so.
Should they be stopped? I don't think so.

Marcus Kesler
Pirate Party of Oklahoma