[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Fri Dec 3 02:01:57 CET 2010

Erik,

I completely support wikileaks, as shown before, because I do also share
transparency as a must-be for states.

Now, can you please confirm that article? if so, we can start a campaign
targeting the media which is saying that he's accused of a rape when
that's not the charge against him.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 03/12/10 01:40, En/na Erik Lönroth ha escrit: