[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:54:27 CET 2010

Respect to you and those that support it openly.

The Pirate Party Södertälje (Sweden) will soon make it public that we
support Wikileaks too. I just need to get the votes from our local
activists before I do this. Its such a hot topic so I really want to
have a democratic support for it.

I still call for a joint international call from all Pirate Parties,
uniting on a public statement.

/Erik