[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:20:20 CET 2010

On 4 December 2010 19:03, Erik Lönroth <erik.lonroth at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... and would you support something that adds a few words about the
> "whistle-blowers" ?

If anything should be supported it's whistle-blowers. And it is my position
as a Swedish Pirate Party member and an incumbent Member of the European
Parliament not to support a text that blindly supports the, eh. Defendant or
plaintiff? Defendant I guess, in a case that has not even gone to court.
Technically, there can't even be defendant or plaintiffs in this case
because they are only conducting a preliminary investigation.

Gosh, people are really sheep when they fall for media manipulation, aren't
they?

/a