[pp.int.general] Media stupidity Re: Pirate support for Wikileaks

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:54:52 CET 2010

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=hagamannen+expressen

these are links about the first time expressen breached the swedish national
media consensus on not publishing names and faces of suspected criminals.
this was in 2006 some time before i joined Piratpartiet, and was greatly
debated at the time, with most larger newspapers condemning Expressen's
behaviour. Since then, Expressen has continued this conduct in a number of
cases mostly concerning sexual crimes, and the subsequent commentary of the
unethicalness of these publications have ceased.

/a