[pp.int.general] [Wikileaks-koord] Dutch mirror wanting to participate in PP wikileaks cluster

Wesley Schwengle wesley at schwengle.net
Mon Dec 6 02:23:29 CET 2010

To whom it may concern,

PPNL will delivery three mirrors for wikileaks, they are all configured
to listen to any domain that calls them.

wikileaks1.piratenpartij.nl - 178.21.20.8
wikileaks2.piratenpartij.nl - 178.21.20.9
wikileaks3.piratenpartij.nl - 178.21.20.10

The DNS entries have not been created yet. Wikileaks3 is already known
as ppnl.opperschaap.net. And we will deliver them somewhere tomorrow.

PPNL will also support the PPI press release (we have translated the
English version in Dutch and hope to release one ourselves when our
mirrors are ready to enter the wild).

Cheers,
Wesley Schwengle

--