[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

boboniboni boboniboni boboniboni at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 10:27:06 CET 2010

Assange Accuser Worked with US-Funded, CIA-Tied Anti-Castro Group?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/5/195243/598

One of the accusers of Assange is allegedly a hard feminist who
support false accusations of rape to get back at ex-boyfriends.
http://my.firedoglake.com/kirkmurphy/2010/12/04/assanges-chief-accuser-has-her-own-history-with-us-funded-anti-castro-groups-one-of-which-has-cia-ties/