[pp.int.general] URGENT PRESS REQUEST - Contact WL

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:53:48 CET 2010

I didn't mean to bring critisism to a specific news-channel at all.
But the point is that if you appear as a "spokesperson" at all,
anywhere, on bahalf of Wikileaks - you immediately become a target.
Internationally.

I would definetly not take that kind of initiative on bahalf on some
other person. That is a question of personal integrity (one of our
core values) and for the same reason we don't publish or make
available the names of our members or any other person.

If Wikileaks spokes-persons needs to talk to media, I'm 100% sure they
will be able to do that. In this case its media who has the urge to
fish for a scope.

/Erik