[pp.int.general] SHOCKING NEWS: Accused WikiLeaks ally is being tortured!

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 01:51:30 CET 2010

The failure to act may result in permanent psychological damage due to the
torture so according to my values I got to act although there is possible
future risks as you mention. On the other hand, I tend to think that it
would be hard for US to act in such a way considering the media attention of
his case thanks to Wikileaks. I tend to think that in case they let him
there for a couple of years or decades more when he is forgotten and perhaps
unable to help in his own defense may actually also result in the outcome
you mention.

- Nicolas