[pp.int.general] SHOCKING NEWS: Accused WikiLeaks ally is being tortured!

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 05:52:00 CET 2010

> Again, I'm sure I'll be corrected by someone once they get back from
> protesting outside a Marine base. Although it's also unusual that he's
> being held at a Marine brig, rather than an Army RCF. Also, if I've done
> my research right, Quantico is a short term (3 month max typically)
> facility, rather than a long term one. You do have to wonder, though,
> why he has effectively gone 'forgotten' for so long. Sooner they process
> him, the sooner he can (in their eyes) go from the relatively weak brig,
> to the Castle.

Quantico? A 3 month facility?:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/supporters-bradley-manning-detention-torture/

Somebody needs to tell them because the only reports I hear of him STILL
being held there to this day, and it's been more than 3 months.

Just sayin...

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com> wrote:

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
New York Pirate Party

"My user has information that could...that could make this a free system
again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and
no MCP looking over your shoulder." - Tron