[pp.int.general] ACTA, internet driving licence, HADOPI and censorship - we need to react on international level!!

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:14:20 CET 2010

Hello,

It looks like informational society need to react some hard way
against all topics above. I suggest first to write opened letter to
all our politicians (in various languages) that any1 can sign (giving
name, email, country, job) then I suggest preparing international
protests in all capital cities in all UE or even more. It would be
good also to encourage ppl working with fe. ACTA to revile this
dangerous documents - there is also another idea co create phrase
"crime against internet" - maby even webpage - cai.ue ro sth. to
create a list of UE politicians that are most involved in destroying
our freedoms and want to control cyberspace.

What is your opinion? Can PPI provide fe. infrastructure for Opened
Letter with signs?
BR,
Blazej
PP Poland