[pp.int.general] Statements by PPI representatives

Patrick Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Wed Feb 17 09:08:00 CET 2010

> actually, they never called themselves the piratepoliticalparty.com,
> they called themselves the US Pirate Party (which is our legally
> registered name) and they made it clear in a post by them -
> http://voxpirate.blogspot.com/2009/10/uspp-is-not-ppp-is-not-ppus.html
>
> They also just relaunched their website -
> http://uspirateparty.org/Index.html

Thanks for clarifying. In that case even I mixed up the Vox pirates and the PPP.
So it seems there are now 4 groups in the US that name themselves "pirate party"
-US Pirate Party (the "old", registered one)
-Vox pirates
-PPP (inactive it seems)
-American pirate party (reedit stuff; not a "pirate party" in the
european sense)
Indeed quite a mess. :-/