[pp.int.general] Election results of 2/16

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Thu Feb 18 07:44:39 CET 2010

Everyone,
	The United States Pirate Party (dba Pirate Party of the United States)
performed interstitial elections of candidates. This was to fill the
lack of officers and plug the gap between February until formal
elections in July. The results can be read here:
http://www.pirate-party.us/content/216s-results .
	The gist of it is:
		Brittany Phelps, Administrator
		Glenn Kerbein, Co-Administrator
		Travis McCrea, Promotions (he should be the one to talk to in re:
interviews, etc.)
		Shirley Runyun, Financial
		Bradley Hall, Records. Previously administrator pro-tempore.

	I look forward to future correspondences. However, others have
condemned internal politics as pointless banter, and I will have to
disagree with you on a fundamental level; we believe in transparency,
which includes status update likes this.

--
Glenn "Channel6" Kerbein
United States Pirate Party