[pp.int.general] International public relations initial drafting process,

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:35:11 CET 2010

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Christian Hufgard
<pp at christian-hufgard.de>wrote:

> Glenn Kerbein wrote:
> > ATTN: Heads of parties
> >
> >       It has come to my attention that we need to iron out details in
> regards
> > to press officers and press outfits. As the old adage goes, actions
> > speak louder than words; gesticulations, expressions, and outward
> > appearance will speak volumes about the person in question. So, in
> > short, we should evaluate who can say what to whom, and within what
> > capacity.
>
> So, du möchtest also perfekt durchgestylte Medienvertreter haben, so wie
> sie die anderen Parteien haben. Angepasste Clowns, die dir dreist ins
> Gesicht lügen und denen man glaube, weil sie einen Anzug tragen.
> Entschuldige, ich habe lieber einen ehrlichen Piraten im
> Pirate-Bay-T-Shirt im Fernsehen, als einen Lügner im Anzug.
>
> Hope you didn't mind me to write in german instead of english. I'm no
> native english speaker and was afraid of not beeing able to express
> myself apropriate.
>

> Christian

I was first annoyed by someone using a non English language on the list,
then I took a look at it through Google translate and with the excuse about
native language, I just started laughing! ;)

Very good point Christian and with such a sense of humor!

- Nicolas
   PPI / PPSE member