[pp.int.general] PPI's Consultation process and principles

Info info at pp-international.net
Sat Feb 27 12:18:52 CET 2010

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Jerry Weyer
<jerry.weyer at piratepartei.lu> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Info <info at pp-international.net> wrote:
>>
>> The co-presidents and me as a treasurer are indeed personally
>> responsible
>
> This alone is a good reason to create an official legal entity. You can't
> have a world-wide organisation that's organized like the local book-club.
> Also as Pirate Parties we don't want to have sth. as undefined and
> untransparent as an unincorporated assiciation.
>
> Jerry Weyer
> PP-Lu

Indeed, we just needed some kind of official form to start organizing
our work under, start the bank account etc, we are all working under a
ad-interm basis. The intension is to convert this into a proper
function asap, in fact one of the core reasons for having the
conference is related to this.

--
- Nicolas Sahlqvist
  Chief Financial Officer