[pp.int.general] International public relations initial drafting process,

Sven Clement sven.clement at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:33:50 CET 2010

I won't start to comment in Lëtzebuergesch because I doubt anyone will
understand, but you are free to address me in french, german or english,
I'll accept pretty much anything ;)

As for the question about how being dressed, I do agree with Christian that
I do not want liars in front of the camera and that the pirates should be
authentic, but I do also think that a minimum awareness about how to dress
is required for everybody speaking to the press if images are involved.

You do not have to dress like a Fortune 500 CEO but you should avoid
confusing shirts like a TPB shirt because such an image only strengthens the
idea that pirates are linked to TPB even if thats not the case. If we want
to be considered as serious contenders in any election, we should be able to
dress at least in a way were we are authentic but still do not show signs of
radical parties. (No affront, but I do not want to see a spokesperson in
shorts and sandals)

These are only my thoughts about it, personally I normally wear jeans, a
shirt and a suit jacket which I think is authentic as pirate and not under-
nor overdressed.

Sven