[pp.int.general] privacy at customs on airports

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:14:20 CET 2010

As stated from some forums you basically need a minor explosion to set of
the explosives in question, but they would cause a plane to go down it
seems. It is therefore a very irresponsible move from the Slovakian
government, it shows a complete disrespect for their citizens..

- Nicolas
   PPI / PPSE member