[pp.int.general] privacy at customs on airports

bakel362 at planet.nl bakel362 at planet.nl
Fri Jan 8 15:07:24 CET 2010

> I'm living in the Netherlands. The whole situation is just another excuse to
> get those nude scanners there. That attacker was a double spion that's the
> reason there wasn't checked if he had anything with him. He was a agent and
> had some critical information about the Al-Qaida, but that was because he
> was a Al-Qaida fighter! It's just another excuse to.....

1. Please explain. Was this gentleman working both for CIA and Al-Qaeda? Sounds exciting!

2. As you know, the newest scanners analyze images by means of a compter program - so that no humans see my penis. I get the impression this is all a giant sales effort of the firms that sell scanners. They are in paradise now! And nobody pays attention to the real cause: just as in the case of 9/11, there were an abundance of indications, but they got lost due to poor/non-existent coordination between agencies.

reinier