[pp.int.general] Flashmob against full body scanners

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Mon Jan 11 14:54:54 CET 2010

> I am not saying that customes authorities have solved the privacy problem,
> but I do believe that a smarter PP response is required to this new(?)
> development. It should be avoided that we cry out for privacy - while the
> respone is: privacy is not affected at all, the computer analysind the
> images is "neutral".

Oh, if privacy is not affected, only passive scanners are used, what
exactly happens, if the next bomb is transported in a body cave?

Therefor also technical solutions are available. Low energy
X-Ray-Scanners... What happens if one day a suicider builds a "bomb" with
materials stolen from the cleaning personel?

Those body scanners do improve nothing, than the earnings of a few companies.

Christian