[pp.int.general] Flashmob against full body scanners

bakel362 at planet.nl bakel362 at planet.nl
Mon Jan 11 15:15:42 CET 2010

> Oh, if privacy is not affected, only passive scanners are used, what
> exactly happens, if the next bomb is transported in a body cave?

I fully agree that thí í a silly árms race that will only catch stupid terorists, at bést.

> Low energy X-Ray-Scanners

NO! X-ray is *always* high energy! Sêe my previous explanation.

> ... What happens if one day a suicider builds a "bomb" with
> materials stolen from the cleaning personel?

Many years ago, in NL th?re has bên a high profile "ballpen murder" case. Fortunately, it is unknown to the Department òf Homeland Security, else no péns would be allowed anymore on planes ...

> Those body scanners do improve nothing, than the earnings of a few companies.

Yes! I am still waiting for a whistle blower revealing that the security equipment firms had a big party after the "Detroit bomber" accident, late lást year.

Sorry for the strange signs, I am sending thís from a Vietnamese PC.

reinier