[pp.int.general] Flashmob against full body scanners

Erika Nilsson narnigrin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:09:11 CET 2010

Good point. On the other hand, although actively spreading misinformation is
a bad idea, reference to it is clearly a useful "opener" to discussion about
actual facts. To how many countries has the news of PPDE's flashmob spread
(I count to three languages in the links in this thread, and more are sure
to come)? One can use that sort of attention to at least point out how
ineffective the technology is.