[pp.int.general] privacy at customs on airports

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:18:10 CET 2010

Indeed, taking a plane with a single way ticket from Ghana via NL to US
without a passport and approved VISA application is something I could not
do, basic procedures for flight security was clearly not followed. What
would be the point of a body scanner if they can not follow basic security
procedure that have not changed in decades?

- Nicolas
  PPI / PPSE member