[pp.int.general] wishing an active and great pirate year while thinking of a pirate party BiH

Enrique Herrera Noya quiquetux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:25:44 CET 2010

El 05/01/10 07:38, froatosebe escribió:
> Hi everybody,

> My name is valentina but people/friends call me vale or val.
> I live here in Bosnia Herzegovina (BiH) and together with some friends
> are interested in creating a pirate party here.
> Bosnia Herzegovina is going to have general parliamentary election this
> year in October, the country is in a very difficult situation and
> suffering heavily of etno-nationalism.
> Since the local political options are more or less traditional, we were
> thinking of bringing fresh air and some new perspective. The issues
> promoted from the PPI party are here marginalized but we think they
> could offer a clear platform for people that are willing to engage and
> are tired of traditional party machines.

Hi Vale
how parties have emerged as pirates, usually
is to define a work team to take the organization
define specific tasks such as
- Spokesperson
- Spatial development of the party structure
- Internet presence, web, wiki, forum
- Equipment for legal registration, according to the legislation.
- Other equipment

about what to say about:
ethno-nationalism, that happens when people make the mistake of thinking
that their problems are caused by a particular group of people, rather
than a failure of governance.
if you need collaboration in the development of your website, do not
hesitate to contact