[pp.int.general] Flashmob against full body scanners

Justus Ršoemeth squig at dfpx.de
Tue Jan 12 14:25:50 CET 2010

But the discussion half a year ago was that they are totally useless. To
me it sounds like A) the politicians think they 'have' to do something
after the recent attacks, and that B) the lobby of the
security-machinery-producing companies is trying to sell more equipment,
now that every airport has normal scanners.