[pp.int.general] LOPPSI to be discussed in february

Tero Inha insu at linux-noob.com
Wed Jan 20 03:39:34 CET 2010

I do not want to alarm or scare peoples but there's already existing
technology to actually send information about your keystrokes, screenshots
end even more. These kind of malwares are called
keyloggers<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystroke_logging> and
mostly used by crackers to sort users passwords. I think you can even buy
these kinds of software legally and install to smartphones to spy that
specific phone. Record voice calls, forward messages etc..

I have heard rumors about keyloggers will be planted in to computers as like
a normal Windows update. And this is very bad idea. If there is something
like that pre-installed in your system and you don't know anything about it,
how we can sure about what kinds of peoples are using it ?

- Insu