[pp.int.general] PPUS Election Tuesday

Brad Hall brad.hall at pirate-party.us
Sat Jan 23 17:21:02 CET 2010

Howdy fellow Pirates.

I'm sorry that I've not posted to this group before now, in what is my final
week as Administrator Pro Tempore of the Pirate Party of the United States.

On Tuesday we will have the election to decide the new Administrator of the
Pirate Party.

I'm working on setting the BallotBin website program up to allow voting to
take place between 8PM and 11:59PM EST on Tuesday January 26th, 2010.

I need you all US-based members of this mailing list to email me your email
address to brad.hall at pirate-party.us<http://www.facebook.com/l/0ed3b;pirate-party.us>so
that I may input them into the BallotBin system so that you may be
allowed to vote at the allotted time.

The two people running for this office are Brittany Phelps and Jason
Emerson. Their bio pages are as follows:

Phelps:
http://www.facebook.com/l/0ed3b;pirate-party.us/content/my-candidacy-role-administrative-officer

Emerson:
http://www.facebook.com/l/0ed3b;pirate-party.us/content/announcement-candidacy-position-administrator

Thank you,

Bradley Hall (Administrator, Pro Tem) Pirate Party United States