[pp.int.general] Lawrence Lessig Was :Obama's support for his election campaign

quemener.yves at free.fr quemener.yves at free.fr
Tue Jan 26 11:45:24 CET 2010

The discussion about the US pirate party made me wonder : what about Lawrence Lessig and the Pirate Party ? I see that on 2008 he had some reserves about it :
http://torrentfreak.com/lessig-questions-pirate-party-existence-080308/
Is he still on this position ? Is he maybe on the list ? (Hi Lawrence)

He was mainly questioning the use of the word "pirate", for understandable reasons, but are there discussions with him ? As a proponent of transparency and free culture, it seems unreasonable that we can't exchange ideas friendly.