[pp.int.general] PPI statutes task force

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Jan 27 21:19:42 CET 2010

There is no authoritative mandate.

There is no world government, no world parliament, no Global Pirate
Party to vote for.

PPI is lead by Pirate Parties, Pirate Parties are mostly lead by their
members.

All Pirate Parties are independent.

Since they represent a sovereign country, it's upon themselves to
decide what they do, and don't do or accept.
If you want to destroy their sovereignty, you can try....

PPI is not authorative.

Just stating the facts.