[pp.int.general] PPI statutes task force

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:05:03 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Stephane Bakhos <nuitari at pirateparty.ca> wrote:
>> Since the PPI conference will have a fixed time frame, there is no
>> room to create complete statute proposals while there so we hope that
>> the taskforce will be able to present a variety of statutes from which
>> the delegates can select the best version.
>
> Will it be possible to participate in the PPI conference without being
> physically present in Brussel ?

I've seen some comments about possibly streaming content from the
conference, but have heard nothing definitive.  I don't recall hearing
or seeing anything about participating remotely.  Then again - I've
been up-to-my-ears with work lately and may have missed something.

If anyone can respond to the question above, it'd be most appreciated!

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/   @psema4

  Member of the Pirate Party of Canada