[pp.int.general] PPI statutes task force

Steffen Ortmann steffen.ortmann at pp-international.net
Fri Jan 29 03:23:47 CET 2010

Hello Scott,

2010/1/29 Scott Elcomb <psema4 at gmail.com>:
> I've seen some comments about possibly streaming content from the
> conference, but have heard nothing definitive.  I don't recall hearing
> or seeing anything about participating remotely.  Then again - I've
> been up-to-my-ears with work lately and may have missed something.
>
> If anyone can respond to the question above, it'd be most appreciated!

We aim to involve every pirate party in the conference. A video stream
would be the best way to show pirates who can not attend what we're
doing. However, this requires that all pirates attending agree to be
recorded. Non of the current coreteam members would object AFAIR,
but we can't know about the delegates.
About handing in votes from pirate parties that cannot attend: this
should be no problem, even IRC would do for that.

--
regards,
Steffen Ortmann