[pp.int.general] Sponsoring Free! Music! Contest

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Fri Jul 16 14:01:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

    You can try out a Spanish company that our local RIAA tried to
cryminalize some years ago for being the #1 CD reseller in spain: CD-World.

    It's president once told me that he would support such a thing. IDK
if he is still on charge, its name was Kim Sörensen.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 16/07/10 06:59, En/na Christian Hufgard ha escrit: