[pp.int.general] Fwd: about pirateparty.eu

Steffen Ortmann steffen.ortmann at piraten-thueringen.de
Tue Jun 1 20:39:25 CEST 2010

Today I stumbled over a website that seems to aim at
providing those infos about EU parliament ...
They want to go online this month or the next in
german and english. I guess it would be interesting
to find out what exactly they are up to and if and how
we want to support them?

Their Twitter:
http://twitter.com/europolitnet

And the website: